[BETWEEN AGENT(S) AND THE GOVERNMENT AGENCIES & CORPORATE BODIES]
Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions below must be read before using this site. The usage of this site indicates acceptance of the terms and conditions below. This site is managed by Lintas Travel Services (M) Sdn Bhd (hereinafter referred to as “the Travel Agency.”) By accessing and/or use of this site, you as a Client subscribing to the Travel Agency’s B2G Platform (“Client” and “You” will be interpreted accordingly), hereby acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to the terms and conditions set out below. Please note that the Travel Agency may change, modify, add and delete these Terms at any time without prior notice. It shall be your responsibility to know and periodically update yourself on these terms and conditions so as to fully understand the terms and conditions applicable to the Travel Agency.
1 SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES1.1 The Travel Agency grants the Client the rights to (hereinafter defined as “Travel Agency’s B2G Platform”). The Client is entitled to book flight and hotel accommodation services which are offered in the Travel Agency’s B2G Platform on its own and on behalf of its employees. 1.2 The Travel Agency provides the Client:
- Access to the database of flights and hotels through the Travel Agency’s B2G Platform;
- A Platform for reservations of flights and hotels;
- A Platform to maintain roles and permissions of users and travelers;
- Information relating to transactions, past activities and deposit and its balance; and
- Online payment facilities.
2 ACCESS TO THE TRAVEL AGENCY’S B2G PLATFORM2.1 The Client is responsible to keep the logins and passwords in a secured way and change the passwords regularly (advisable once per two months). The Client is required to use strong, secure and random passwords. The Client remains financially liable for all transactions and/or reservations made in the Travel Agency’s B2G Platform with its logins and passwords.
3 RESERVATIONS, CANCELLATIONS3.1 Reservations: Reservations of flight and hotel accommodation services by the Client under this site can be made in the following ways: 3.1.1 Reservations and purchase of flights and hotel accommodations services made by the Travel Agency by way of upfront deposit (wallet system)
- The Client shall be required to place any sufficient amount of deposit with the Travel Agency’ designated bank account according to the applicable standard rules and regulations.
- The ringgit amount of flights and/or hotel accommodations services purchased will only be deducted upon issuance of the request by the Client to the Travel Agency. This balance must be deducted in order to receive the airline ticket(s) and/or confirmation in relation to the successful purchase of the product or service(s).
- The Travel Agency will then issue electronic airlines ticket(s) and/or confirmation in relation to the purchase of the hotel service(s) and upload such into this site. The Client will receive an Invoice and E-Ticket or Hotel Voucher via email. The same is retrievable within the Travel Agency’s B2G Platform.
4 PAYMENT TERMS AND PROCEDURES4.1 All payments under this site shall be made in Ringgit Malaysia, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Prices for the services specified in the Travel Agency B2G Platform, in written notifications from the Travel Agency and in the issued invoices will be stated in Ringgit Malaysia, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The invoice is available to be downloaded and printed from the Travel Agency B2G Platform. 4.2 INVOICING AND PAYMENT METHODS OF “PREPAID” RESERVATIONS 4.2.1 Payment online during reservation: All reservations made should be paid to the Travel Agency by the Client. The Client may have the following payment methods:
- Online by credit card during the reservation; if payment fails, no reservation will be made.
- Online by upfront deposit (wallet system); the balance deposit will be deducted at each transaction.
- Online by FPX method available through payment gateway.
- Domestic: RM 100 for each ticket
- International: RM 80 for each ticket
5 RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TRAVEL AGENCY AND THE CLIENT5.1 In case of non-payment or delay of the payment of the invoice(s) or partly payment of the invoice(s) by the Client, the Travel Agency shall have the rights:
- To impose a fine in the amount of 9% per annum of the outstanding amount for each day of delay;
- Suspend the provision of services until full payment of the invoice(s) will be received;
- To cancel all existing flights and hotel reservations of the Client;
- To demand payment of the penalties/cancellation costs of the cancelled flights and hotel reservations;
6 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMERS6.1 The parties acknowledge that the Travel Agency does not own or control flights, hotels, hotel suppliers and other third parties that provide actual relevant services to the Client and hence the Travel Agency shall not be liable for any shortcomings in the work (i.e. with poor quality services) of these flights, hotels and other third parties that provide the actual content and relevant services. The Client hereby agrees that the Travel Agency shall not be liable for personal injury, illness, property damage or other loss of any nature arising directly or indirectly out of any actions of airlines, hotels, suppliers or other companies or persons providing the actual service reserved through the Travel Agency B2G Platform. The Travel Agency will assist, if necessary, in the resolution of disputes and other conflicts, should they arise, between the airlines, hotels and the Client and / or other third parties that provide actual travel services. 6.2 The Travel Agency shall not be liable for the unauthorized use of the logins and passwords of the Client. The Client shall be obliged to monitor the validity of the access rights of the users of the Travel Agency’s B2G Platform. 6.3 The Client agrees that the Travel Agency shall not be in breach and shall not be liable to the Client due to the Travel Agency’ failure or delay to fulfill any obligations agreed due to Force Majeure events, including but not limited to, flood, fire, strike, war, civil disturbances, non-performance by suppliers or any events which are beyond the control of the Travel Agency. 6.4 The Travel Agency hereby agrees that the Travel Agency will take all possible technical as well as contractual measures to ensure that the data and information provided by the Travel Agency’s B2G Platform to the Client is correct, complete and true. However, the Travel Agency shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of the access to or the usage of the Travel Agency B2G Platform, including without limitation making, changing or cancellation of the reservation; Any inaccuracies or falsification in the displayed information; Any act or failure to act with respect to publication of information; the availability, the functioning or malfunctioning of the internet, or by force majeure or breakdown of data lines between the system server and the system’s interface. 6.5 The Travel Agency acknowledges that the system and the database are the properties of the Travel Agency’s contracted companies and that neither the system, nor database may be copied, downloaded, hyper linked or in any manner used or redistributed in whole or in part except by the Client for the sole purposes of viewing information regarding, and making, changing and cancelling reservations at hotels.
7 DEFAULT AND TERMINATIONThis Agreement shall terminate upon any of the following events:
- The written mutual agreement of both parties;
- Upon agreement of mutual termination, either party serves a thirty (30) day advance notice of termination to the other party;
- The insolvency of any party, or the placing of its business in the hands of a receiver, trustee, custodian, or administrator, following notice of termination from another party, except in the case that the solvent party may expressly agree to waive (with or without conditions) this termination right.
8 DISPUTE RESOLUTION8.1 The parties agree that they will take all measures to settle disputes and disagreements that may arise out or in connection to this site by negotiations. 8.2 If the parties cannot reach an agreement on the contentious issues related to the fulfillment of the obligations under this site, the disputes shall be settled under the Malaysian law. Each party agrees that the courts of Malaysia shall have the jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this site.
9 CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY9.1 The parties must undertake to not at any time disclose the confidential information contained in this site including all related business, affairs and any data supplied in connection with this site. 9.2 The obligations of the parties with regards to confidentiality shall not apply to publicly available information. 9.3 The Client shall be required to receive consent from their employees to process personal data of the employees. By sending personal data of the employees to the system and/or creation of profiles, the Client guarantees the availability of such consent. The Client entrusts the Travel Agency and other involved parties, who are required to process personal data for fulfilment of ordered services, processing of personal data. The Client is responsible to the owners of personal data. The Travel Agency and other involved parties shall not be obliged to obtain consent of the personal data owners to process their personal data. The Client shall undertake to unconditionally compensate the Travel Agency with the expenses related to the absence of the consent of the employees to process their personal data. 9.4 The Travel Agency will, with its best abilities, comply with the requirements of the relevant data protection legislation when performing its obligations under the Travel Agency B2G Platform.
10 GENERAL10.1 These terms shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and the Travel Agency on the subject matter thereof, and shall supersede all prior agreements whether written or oral, between you and the Travel Agency concerning the subject matter thereof. 10.2 In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. 10.3 Failure by either party to enforce any provision of these terms at any time shall not be construed as a waiver of each party’s rights to enforce the breach of such provision or any other provision in these terms or as a waiver of any continuing, succeeding or subsequent breach of any provision or other provisions of these terms.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these terms, without the Travel Agency’s prior written consent.
- The Travel Agency reserves the right to amend or repeal the terms (or parts thereof) in the Travel Agency’s sole discretion. The Travel Agency may amend the terms at any time by posting a variation on the site. The latest version of the terms will supersede all previous versions.